Since our founding in 1924, Bohl’s mission has been to always do more than the customer expects. In addition to providing a full line of quality Hyster
equipment, we have an experienced team of material handling specialists committed to maximizing your productivity and reducing your downtime with our service, parts, and rental support.Bohl Equipment’s superior service is built on our:
- 50+ trained technicians with an average of 12 years industrial experience
- 400+ newer model rental units, ranging from pallet trucks to all terrain forklifts
- 7,000 item in-house parts inventory and access to the Hyster-Yale Parts Distribution Center in nearby Danville, IL.
- UNISOURCE partnership offering 7,000,000+ parts, remanufactured components and accessories for over 100 brands
- 90+ years of material handling experience and our family of companies: Bohl Crane, Bohl Machine and Bohl Green Solutions
We take pride in being one of the oldest family-owned material handling dealerships in the United States. Our dedicated staff has worked hard for generations to maintain founder Henry Bohl’s outstanding reputation and we are fortunate to have such loyal customers.