Overhead Crane Training
- Crane and hoist safety practices
- Rigging techniques
- Basic crane maintenance
- Daily inspection recommendations
Prepare one or more of your supervisors, managers or senior employees with the knowledge, skills and techniques needed to train and evaluate both your crane operators and forklift drivers on a continuing basis.Train the Trainer
Participants receive a:
- Detailed review of OSHA , ANSI and ASME standards and how they relate to each other
- Comprehensive instruction manual
- Compact disc with power point presentations, instructions and other training aids
This information will you to tailor a training program specific to your company’s needs. We find this to be an efficient and useful method that allows you to react quickly to evolving needs.
Meet the Trainer –
Training is conducted by Bohl Companies Safety and Training Administrator, Warren Smith. He received his Associates Degree in Business Technology from the University of Toledo. He has 24 years of experience in material handling and training with the U.S. Navy and is a Certified Occupational Safety Specialist (COSS).
For information, or to schedule training,
please call us at 888-695-3105
or use link below.