Fully Motorized Single Girder & Double Girder Overhead Bridge Cranes
- Wire rope hoists with multiple hook and reeving options
- Chain hoists and manual hand push travel available on smaller capacity units
- Runway design – top running and underhung configurations
- Special fabrications and engineered systems
- Capacities of 150 tons or greater
- Spans of 100 feet or more
Enclosed Track Freestanding Bridge Cranes
- Capacities from 150 to 4000 lbs.
- Rectangular Coverage with up to 34’ bridge and 124’ runway standard
- Standard support distances of 20, 25, and 30 feet.
- Easy to move and position loads
- Modular design for greater flexibility
- Doesn’t require existing support structure
- Enclosed track / easy movement and long life
- Capacity up to 10,000 lbs.
- Coverage: Circular, Standard spans to 20′
- 360 degree rotation
- 3 Mounting styles; base plate mounted, sleeve mounted, insert sleeve mounted
- Independent head assembly installs separately for ease of installation
- Full supporting triangular base plate gussets are used instead of struts to minimize crane deflection and make positioning loads easier
- Capacities from 1 ton – 5 ton
- Spans from 8ft. – 30ft.
- Heights from 10ft. – 20ft.
- Featuring fixed or adjustable heights
- Non-marking wheels available
- Easily moved to any location in a facility
- Cost effective for areas with infrequent lifts
- Automated systems increase production and throughput while reducing manpower
- eliminate product damage, optimize storage and track inventory.
- Realize fast payback by adding automation to existing manual systems
- Repetitive operations such as dipping and point-to-point traversing lend themselves to various degrees of automation
- Every industry has areas of opportunity that can be maximized with our automation
Below the Hook Lifting Devices
- Safety and ergonomics engineered into each lifting device to meet your custom requirements
- Designed, fabricated and tested to meet all OSHA, ASME and AWS specifications
- Manual, pneumatic, electric and vacuum options
- 1000’s of designs and applications to choose from
- Annual OSHA inspections performed by our qualified technicians
Marine Lifting Solutions
- Design, fabricate, install, and inspect your marine jib cranes, spar towers, and hoists
- Hoist repair, service, and OSHA annual inspections
- Marine grade chain slings and attachments
- Nylon and polyester slings wtih cordura and kevlar covers
- Custom engineered and fabricated boat stands and cradles